Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tami Moon-Roth is an amazing, super-hillarious, terrific woman!! She is a great mom, wife and nurse and we have been friends since middle school. Now in high school she was a cheerleader and I was in band--so you know, we didn't really 'hang out'... but I really don't think we ever had a 'falling-out' or anything. I always liked her. I don't think she ever hated me or anything--maybe she did?? lol!! Either way, we have re-connected due to the wonderful www!! :) Anywho... she is awesome and her blog is sooo funny--everyone should seriously check it out at: therothreport.blogspot.com Seriously, you will NOT be disappointed!! :)
Now, Tami sent this little award for me... don't know that I could ever 'compete' with her blog--as mine is more like a journal and educational log, than a creative writing project! :) However, I feel so honored that she put me in her list of those to nominate :) please check out her awesome blog!!
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each.


So, 7 things you may not know about me…
1. I said 'yes' to marrying my husband the second day I had ever seen him in person. no joke. don't recommend it...but here we are, 6 years married, 2 kids later...it's been bumpy, but it's getting better every year!! :)
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE scrapbooking...like obsessively! I LOVE LOVE LOVE sewing--obsessively! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jesus!! VERY obsessively (this is the only one I don't ever feel guilty about!!) lol!! I am Passionate about things I believe in and care about...sometimes to a fault...but, I'm working on that! :)
3. I lived in SanDiego for a year (hubby was in the navy)... loved the friends we made, but would not want to raise a family there!
4. I have some strange fears... VERY afraid of heights (not too weird, i guess)...colosteraphobic--um, i need my space, people!....fear that I will fall into the basement while i'm taking a shower and/or that the floor of the house will crumble (seriously almost have panic attacks when david is wrestling around on the floor with the kids b/c i'm sure they'll break the floor!!--okay, i told you they were strange!! Stop laughing!!! And PLEASE don't think it's so funny that you come over and jump up and down in my house! I might seriously have a REAL heart attack!!
5. David and I want to own and run a Christian kids camp someday! :) fun!!
6. I LOVE working out! seriously, really love it! ...well, let me clarify...I LOVE doing zumba, cardio blast, body pump, or any other class of Courtney's! okay--NO, I do not have a crush on her or anything like that...she is just AWESOME!! she has given me the motivation to kick my butt into shape, and I LOVE it!!
7. My husband has had a vasectomy--so no more babies... most of you know this...what you may not know, is that someday, we DO plan to adopt...NOT a baby though! At LEAST 18 months... my preferance would be ages 2-4! :)

Here are the people I'm nominating for 'kreativ blog'!! :)

1. Stephanie Smith @ http://sazzlestyle.blogspot.com/
2. Angela Smalligan @ http://matthew724-27.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
3. Dorie Barron @ http://thebarroness.blogspot.com/
4. Heather Cockroft @ http://mammaheather.blogspot.com/
5. Hillary Moon-Sanders @ http://runningwithsanders.blogspot.com/
6. Tami Moon-Roth @ http://therothreport.blogspot.com/
7. Stephanie Smith @ http://sportsguideforwomen.blogspot.com/

Okay, so I have to admit that I have NEVER actually read Stephanie's sports page... BUT, these are the ONLY blogs that I've ever looked at!! :) lol!! However, Steph, Angela, Dorie, Heather, Hillary, and Tami... I DO LOVE your blogs!! :) (not your sports one, steph--that's just me!--I'm sure it IS 'kreativ'!!) :)

3 comments:

  1. I heart that you gave a shout out to my sports blog - I have like 3 followers. I need to update it right now but it will be depressing after my horrible Fantasy Football loss. BTW: I remember Tami coming over to the house in her cheerleader outfit. I won't jump on your floor. I hate it when people tell you something they don't like and then that person does it just to upset you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much knew all that stuff about you but then again I am your Mom so I guess I probably should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hated you for years. You just figured that out?

    Hehehehe! You know I love you! I will probably jump up and down on your whole house if I ever the chance. What if it totally falls apart? I mean, it's possible, right?

    ReplyDelete